The industry’s simplest two-wire system just got easier! The new handheld EZ-DT diagnostic tool uses wireless technology to streamline installation and maintenance of EZ Decoder Systems.
Contractors can use the EZ-DT to quickly and easily assess system health from within the valve box — without having to uninstall the decoders — reducing time and labour on the jobsite.
The Only Tool of Its Kind
The reliable, battery-operated EZ-DT lets EZ-1 decoder users:
- Detect faults and perform electrical troubleshooting in the field without uninstalling decoders
- Quickly read decoder status, station address, current draw, and two-wire voltage to simplify maintenance
- Program decoder station address via wired connection to speed up installation and save time on-site
- Update controller facepack or decoder module firmware via ribbon cable connection for flexibility when updating systems
- Communicate in their preferred language using the multilingual user interface
- Work efficiently on the go with power supplied by four AAA batteries